EID-ID 162: Implantable Transponder with canula
For use by professionals (i.e.: veterinarians, technicians, researchers) in companion animals. Must be implanted with re-usable implanter syringe.
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Designed especially for animal identification
- Bio-compatible glass encapsulation
- Pre-sterilised, and ready-to-use
- Individually packaged in a disposable needle
- Small size is suitable for use in even the smallest species
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 11.5 mm (0.09 x 0.45 in.)
- Packaged with 6 barcode stickers
- Operating frequency: 134.2 kHz
This microchip has been approved by the NCAC for use in companion animals.