eid-ID 162vb: transponder in a Single-Use Implanter
For use in companion animals. Microchip is in a one-piece needle and syringe assembly.
ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Designed especially for animal identification
- Individually packaged, pre-sterilized, disposable single-use implanter
- Bio-compatible glass encapsulation
- Dimensions: 2.12 X 11.5 mm (0.09 X 045 in)
- Syringe dimensions: Length 138.5 mm (5.45 in)
- Packaged with six barcode stickers
- Operating frequency: 134.2 kHz
This microchip has been approved by the NCAC for use in companion animals.