EID-LID 573: Handheld Reader
For industrial and research use.
- Depending on microchip type, can save (without date/time stamp): minimum 2010 codes, maximum 5370 codes.
- Supply voltage: 9V battery (type PP3)
- Supply current: Antenna activated: 180 mA; antenna deactivated: 20 mA
- Weighs 165 grams, including battery.
- Total continuous reading time: more than 3 hours with alkaline type 600 mAh
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 50 degrees Celsius.
- Smallest portable reader
- Reads Trovan Read-only and Trovan Flex Read-write.
- Stores up to 1600 readings.
- Time and date stamp readings
- Infrared-compliant interface.
- LCD display, 2 X 16 characters with backlight.
- USB communication port.