Workabout Pro RFID Cattle Reader
Customized for the Cattle Industry
- The EIDAP Workabout Pro RFID Cattle Reader is a handheld computer that can read the microchips used in the livestock industry. Data can be entered on the spot to be linked with the mcirochip number.
- Thus very sturdy, versatile, and sophisticated piece of equipment will stand up to the tough livestock environment, while at the same time offering record-keeping options in the field.
- When you return to your computer, all you need do is place the reader in the cradle and it will immediately synchronize data with your computer. This will save time and money and decrease the number of errors associated with data entry. At the same time, the battery will be recharged, so that the unit is ready to go to work when you are.
- We offer the following programs:
- Cattle/Bison Export to USA according to CFIA requirements
- Cattle Age Verification according to CFIA requirements
- CowCalf5, developed by Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- Cow Records in cooperation with Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- Calf Records in cooperation with Great Plains Veterinary Educational Center
- In cooperation with HiQSoft Inc., we also develop custom programs for use on the CE.NET5 and/or Windows Mobile 6 platforms.